Business Development Manager at MyJobMag Limited
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 14 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MyJobMag Limited
Myjobmag is a recruitment technology company. Our mission is to efficiently connect great candidates to great companies at all levels while constantly developing both ends of the marketplace in diverse functional areas.
Business Development Manager
Our client is a UK training (in-plant and open programmes), recruitment, research and consulting company. They are recruiting for the position of recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Business Development Manager who would carry out high net individual sales of its executive development programmes in Lagos.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within Lagos area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging our network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization. Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals. Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a definite conclusion.
- Use a variety of professional styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- A valid driver’s license
- Minimum of Master's degree or Second class upper first degree
- Must reside in Lagos
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience
- Possess experience communicating with high net worth individuals and working with partners to drive success.
- Excellent communicationskill (written and spoken)
- Possess the virtue of integrity
- Proficient in IT (Microsoft package)
- Business Development Management tracks records
- Great interpersonal skills, self-motivated and ability to take the initiative
- Good knowledge of Lagos' Commercial landscape (Critical)
Remuneration: Very attractive
Method of Application
Interested candidates should email career@myjobmag enclosing a CV and providing a 500 words article explaining why you are a good fit and articulating a synopsis of the strategy that you would deploy towards succeeding in this job role.
- Recent Jobs from MyJobMag Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Project Development Manager at MyJobMag Limited
- Know More About MyJobMag LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Representative at LeadHire Limited
- Sales Representative at First Excelsia
- Senior Client Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Senior Business Development Executive at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Marketing Manager at Adexen
- Executive Marketer at Nera Hotels
- Marketing Manager at Nera Hotels
- Route-to-Market Manager (East, West, North) at eRecruiter Nigeria