- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Sales and Customer Care Representative at Aframero Limited
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: 24 January, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Aframero Limited
Aframero Limited - We are a fast growing multi branch company in the furniture component trading and manufacturing sector. We also offer the widest range of decors & colors in the country. Included in our services are production of 3D design rendering and material optimization. In addition, we offer smart space solutions and innovative storage options to maximize efficiency in your living and work spaces. We are efficient in delivery and reliable with great customer experience and service. We have begun to offer training courses to the woodworking industry.
Sales and Customer Care Representative
- Provide current and prospective customers with information about products sold by the company in the areas of pricing, usage, benefits, durability, quality and availability of company’s products
- Take order and final invoices as necessary
- Make frequent clients calls to update customers on available products and follow up/feedback calls
- Ensure that the department maintains an up-to-date price and stock position of all company’s products
- Provide client support service in accurate and timely fashion
- Ensure both new and old team members are adequately trained in the manner and procedure that aligns with the company
- Verify and document changes in customer requirements and update management on new trends in consumer behavior in the market place.
- Assign and coordinate the job functions of team Members.
- Ensure key performance indices (KPI) including sales target of the department is realized
- Maintain the customer relationship software and help generate information and decision that will improve meeting customer needs and satisfaction
- Ensure all reports (daily, weekly and monthly reports) are submitted as requested
- Ensure that routine and recurring administrative duties associated with departmental functions of the company are carried out
- Follow directives as relating towards increasing sales.
- Post all Daily sales to Peachtree accounting software.
- Minimum of 3 years Sales/Customer Service Experience
- A Degree in Business Administration, or any related discipline
- Experience in a furniture company an added advantage
- Must be Goal-oriented
- Must be smart with excellent interpersonal skill
- Skilled in the use of MS Office - Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- A candidate resident in Kubwa and its environs will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Aframero Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Supervisor at Aframero Limited
- Talent Management/Quality Supervisor at Aframero Limited
- Account Receivable Officer at Aframero Limited
- Accounts Payable Officer at Aframero Limited
- Know More About Aframero LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Rickamore Consulting
- Sales Officer-Wireless at Ascentech Services Limited
- Channel Partner Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Media Marketing Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Business Development Manager at Aldelia Limited
- Sales Supervisor at Lantern Books
- Director - Business Development at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Field Sales Lead at Culminate Consulting