- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Account Receivable Officer at Aframero Limited
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: 24 January, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Aframero Limited
Aframero Limited - We are a fast growing multi branch company in the furniture component trading and manufacturing sector. We also offer the widest range of decors & colors in the country. Included in our services are production of 3D design rendering and material optimization. In addition, we offer smart space solutions and innovative storage options to maximize efficiency in your living and work spaces. We are efficient in delivery and reliable with great customer experience and service. We have begun to offer training courses to the woodworking industry.
Account Receivable Officer
- Ensures that the correct price is billed out to customers for each product
- Ensure updating the peach tree system price list.
- Confirms payment made to bank by customers
- Receives the full and accurate amount billed by the sales team.
- Ensure prompt posting of sales transactions to journals, ledgers and other records using approved software (peach tree)
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records for easy retrieval.
- Ensure prompt reporting of non compiling credit sales to the financial controller and the MD.
- Reporting rate of recovery of overdue outstanding payment to the financial controller.
- Ensure the adherence to stipulated account receivable policy.
- Assist the financial controller in bank reconciliation function.
- Follow up on internal and external debtors list to ensure prompt collection.
- Print balances of customers and giving to marketers to do follow up for collection
- Print out invoices and stamp evidenced (way bill) that a customer is cleared to pick up product.
- Ensure appropriately filing of hard copy information’s, requisition forms and invoices.
- To ensure efficient administration and availability of petty cash to meets daily office operations by ensuring money is disbursed after meeting all requirements for payment.
- Assist in Co-coordinating & Supervising stock count and stock count process.
- The job holder must have a minimum of first Degree or equivalent, a professional qualification in accounting will be an added advantage.
- Be honest, creative imagination, multi-tasking and hardworking with at least 3 years working experience in similar role.
- In addition to the job holder must possess the following skills. Strong analytical skills, organizing and prioritizing, attention to detail and accuracy, confidentiality, sound judgment, communication skills, information management skills, problem-solving skills, team work, ability to meet deadlines and providing constant innovation and initiative to the account department.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Aframero Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Supervisor at Aframero Limited
- Talent Management/Quality Supervisor at Aframero Limited
- Accounts Payable Officer at Aframero Limited
- Sales and Customer Care Representative at Aframero Limited
- Know More About Aframero LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accounts Officer (General Ledger) at Ascentech Services Limited
- Accountant at MKOBO Microfinance Bank
- Accounts Officer (General Ledger-GL Role) at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Internal Auditor at Culminate Consulting
- Administration, HR and Finance Manager at Skills Outside School Foundation
- Finance Officer at Capricorn Digital Limited
- Internal Auditor at Capricorn Digital Limited
- Equity Products Manager at Nigerian Stock Exchange