Head of Sales at Owens and Xley
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: 16 January, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Owens and Xley
Our client Rydal Mews, a premium real estate company is looking to fill the role of Head of sales
Head of Sales
The ideal candidate will be responsible for promoting the products and services of the company. He or she will build market positions for Rydal Mews by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales. S/He will work to grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and manage the corporate image of the company.
- Prospect for potential clients; build, grow and maintain these relationships into increased businesses for Rydal Mews
- Supervise the Rydal Mews sales team and ensure that all staff meet their sales targets and objectives
- Coordinate business development planning by preparing proposals for client meetings.
- Identify potential business opportunities and analyze trends in Rydal Mews market space
- Keep a profile of the current clientele of the business and regularly update the database
- Attend industry specific functions, such as conferences, fairs etc., and provide valuable feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Work with the MD/CEO to generate and supervise the execution of marketing campaigns and plans
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors research, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Provide weekly progress report, ensuring all data is accurately entered for Rydal Mews knowledge management system.
- Carry out other business development functions as may be required by management
- Closing Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Selling to Customer Needs Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About Owens and XleySimilar Jobs
- Business Development Coordinator at Alan & Grant
- Sales Associate/Executive (Female) at Willers Solutions
- Business Development/Activation Manager at First Excelsia
- Business Development Manager at Initiative for Agricultural Intervention and Developmental Integration
- Sales Officer at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Sales Executive at ReelFruit
- Senior B2B Business Development/Sales Executive at FlexEdge
- Insurance Sales/Marketing Executive at Stresert Services Limited