Talent Management/Quality Supervisor at Aframero Limited
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: 24 January, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Aframero Limited
Aframero Limited - We are a fast growing multi branch company in the furniture component trading and manufacturing sector. We also offer the widest range of decors & colors in the country. Included in our services are production of 3D design rendering and material optimization. In addition, we offer smart space solutions and innovative storage options to maximize efficiency in your living and work spaces. We are efficient in delivery and reliable with great customer experience and service. We have begun to offer training courses to the woodworking industry.
Talent Management/Quality Supervisor
- Ensure effective communication of knowledge and information to all team members.
- Will also conduct relevant internal training sessions.
- Will set up periodic tests to ensure all staff have up to date knowledge on approved training topics.
- Ensuring all production intakes meet specified standards.
- Responsible to ensure output of each member of staff, junior and senior is of required standard.
- Overall responsible to ensure all Company has systems and processes
- Ensures systems and processes are documented, updated as necessary and available for the relevant people to see.
- Ensures systems and processes are followed.
- Making presentations when required
- Representing the Company as required
- Serve as Quality Management Representative (QMR) to cut across all functional departments in the company.
- Carryout out assigned tasks relating to the creation, audit/evaluation, revision, reporting and maintenance of the Company's ISO 9001:2015 certified Quality Management System, including its procedures, policies, forms and other related systems and documents
- Monitor the Key Performance Measures (KPM's) of the Company's operations and report the KPM scores to Top Management.
- Act as the liaison with the Certifying Body on matters relating to the quality system
- Manage Quality Management System audit with in-house Internal Quality Auditors to verify that all activities are performed against the established or documented standard procedures.
- Monitor all identified non-compliances in the quality management system and evaluates effectiveness of the preventive and corrective actions.
- Other duties assigned
- All potential Candidate should posses a First Degree from a Federal, private or International University in a relevant field.
- A post graduate qualification such as a masters degree and professional qualification is an added advantage
- Also certifications of training in relevant areas as pertains to the role is also vital.
- The potential candidate must be honest, proactive self starter, creative imagination, multi-tasking and hard working with at least four (4) years working experience in a similar role.
- In addition to the job holder must possess the following skills. Strong analytical skills, planning, scheduling, controlling & coordinating, have high integrity, good interpersonal skills, decision making and be result oriented, strong oral and written communication skills, problem solving and analyzing skill.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Aframero Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Supervisor at Aframero Limited
- Account Receivable Officer at Aframero Limited
- Accounts Payable Officer at Aframero Limited
- Sales and Customer Care Representative at Aframero Limited
- Know More About Aframero LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Training Officer at Morris Royal Limited
- Training Coordinator at One Precious Life (OPL) Academy
- Human Resources Officer at Kodec Connect Consulting
- Recruitment Officer at Health Plus Limited
- HR Business Partner at Pivotage Consulting
- HR Manager at MonuRent Equipment & Service Solutions
- Admin and HR Manager at Global Marori Rice Limited
- Human Resource Officer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates