Retail Business Manager at Owens and Xley
Posted on: 9 January, 2019
Deadline: 14 January, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Owens and Xley
Owens and Xley Consults - Our client, AYO VAN ELMAR a contemporary fashion and lifestyle brand is looking to fill teh positionof a retail business manager. The candidate would be responsible for managing the business and the brand.
Retail Business Manager
Functions of the Role
- Serving or supervising existing accounts, including social accounts, obtaining orders, and establishes new accounts and clientele by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Providing digital and written content.
- Adjusting content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or sales factors.
- Focusing sales efforts by studying existing and potential customers.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommending changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to the director or any authorized representatives of AVE.
- Representing AVE at fashion, and fashion-related events.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing customer-service standards; resolving problems, identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements. Preparing and coordinating events.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and sales promotions or collaborations; developing and executing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- B.Sc. in any related field
- Experience in a Sales and Marketing
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Business Development Role
Preferrd Candidate must reside in Lekki.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About Owens and XleySimilar Jobs
- Sales Executive - Manufacturing at Ascentech Services Limited
- Business Development Executive at VDT Communications Ltd
- Sales Representative at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Business Development Executive (BDE) at BAYIT Properties and Investment Limited
- Supermarket Attendant at First Choice Leasing Limited
- Sales Executive (Hosting) at Internet Solutions
- Group Head, Sales at KPMG
- Business Development Executive at Teal Harmony