Product Line Manager - Drilling & Completion Fluids at Baker Hughes
Posted on: 9 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Product Line Manager - Drilling & Completion Fluids
Job Number: 1901601
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- BHGE has an opportunity for a Product Line Manager to join its Drilling & Completions Fluids team in Nigeria.
- This role is responsible for managing the Product Line. The successful candidate will be the primary resource on all issues related to execution (cost/budget, well-site execution, resource allocation, inventory, employee management, HSE, etc) concerning the product line.
- Manage the operations of the Drilling & Completion Fluids business
- Responsibilities will include employee management and development, inventory management, sales, engineering, maintenance, operations, service, Health Safety and Environmental (HS&E), quality training, planning and budget management.
- Review work activities, job programs and job design in conjunction with the company’s sales and marketing group and/or client’s requirements.
- Maintain and enhance existing business contracts and customers.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the area.
- Manage Product line operations
- Prepare, monitor, and control district financial plans, including local/direct revenues, marketing expenses, head count and profitability.
- Manage and provide oversight to personnel development and ensure proper succession planning.
- Oversee planning and implementation of the business plan.
- Participate actively in quality improvement efforts.
- Ensure compliance with HSE and quality policies.
- Handle special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Drilling & Completion Fluids
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to drive product delivery
- Comprehensive understanding of Drilling & Completion Fluids
- Ability to direct and manage people
- Interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills
- Problem solver and strong multi-tasking abilities
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements and market conditions.
- Knowledge of strategic planning, budgeting & staffing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Baker Hughes career website on bakerhughes.taleo.net to apply
- Know More About Baker HughesSimilar Jobs
- Senior Field Engineer - Logging and Perf at Halliburton Energy Services
- Trainee Mechanical and Electrical Design Engineer at CA Consultants
- Electrical Engineer (Senior Project Engineer - SPE) at CA Consultants
- Mechanical Engineer (Senior Project Engineer) at CA Consultants
- Site Supervisor at Tabs & Icons Consulting Ltd
- Experienced Field Technologist at Oiltest Group
- Trainee Field Technologist at Oiltest Group
- Coil Tubing Supervisor at Oiltest Group