Confidential Secretary at Gulf Treasures Limited
Posted on: 7 January, 2019
Deadline: 11 January, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Gulf Treasures Limited
Gulf Treasures Limited, your choice Oil and Gas Company was incorporated on 20th April, 1998. We are passionate about continuous improvement and development hence we continue to invest in our business to provide enough energy to meet the needs of our clients in Nigeria and beyond.
- Provide high-level administrative/ clerical support by conducting research, preparing statistical/administrative reports, handling information requests, executing timely, efficient and effective operations of the department, handling office correspondence and filing systems, preparing confidential reports and making travel arrangements.
- Coordinate logistical support for meetings, seminars & departmental events.
- Liaise with clients/customers on behalf of the Management
- Strong organisational, analytical and interpersonal skill
- Strong Verbal and Written communication skill.
- Must be capable of setting priorities, multi task and work under pressure.
- Ability to work well with internal and external customers is essential.
- BA/B.Sc/HND Statistics/Mathematics.
- 3-5 years experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV to: email@example.com
- Know More About Gulf Treasures LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Receptionist & Front Desk Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Cheki Nigeria
- Regional Administrator at Solidarites International
- Finance, Compliance and Administrative Officer at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Director of Finance and Operations (DFO) - OVC Programme at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Imported RM Manager - AFP at Olam Nigeria Limited
- Operations Officer at Assets Microfinace Bank