Group Head, Administration & Procurement at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Posted on: 7 January, 2019
Deadline: 30 January, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
ADRON is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
Group Head, Administration & Procurement
Job Code: GFC/11/004
- The Group Head of Administration & Procurement manages overall daily operations of the Group.
- The position is also expected to draw together all administrative work and practices in a consultative and collaborative style
- He/She ensures the company operates at the leading edge of operational efficiency and service quality whilst supporting the Management team to deliver strategics and operational priorities.
- The Group Head of Administration & Procurement works to improve process and policies, manage administrative staff, and lead long term organizational planning.
- He/She has the responsibility for the office budget and the maintenance schedules for supplies, equipment and technological system.
- Additionally as a professional, you manage the schedules of the company's top executive.
- Management: Manages daily office operations, negotiates contracts, manages vendor relationship, act as primary liasion with clients and contractors
- Develop and oversees office standard operating procedures
- Technology: Oversees network administration, manages phones systems and evaluation information systems.
- Manage Administrative Staff including front of office and travel coordination
- Coordinates long-term organisational planning , coordinates the implementation and operation of ADRON's strategic plan
- Oversees contract, develops and implement a contracts and grants management system, with the support of third party consultants.
- Update and implements company's development strategy, oversees individual solicitation leads and processes, as agreed with the BOARD.
- Managing filling system
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management
- Recording office expenditure and managing the budget.
- Organising the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Organising and chairing meetings with staff - in lower paid roles
- Delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output.
- Writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations
- Responding to customers enquiries and complaints
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed.
- Arranging regular testing for electrical equipment and safty devices
- Oversee the management of social media and other electronic/print media platforms
- Provides supplies by identifying various departmental needs establishing policies, procedures and work schedules.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiation price, quality and delivery; approving invoices.
- Complete special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirement planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Motivating the administrative support team and resolving officer conflicts.
- Acquisition: Make decisions about the types of vehicles to acquire and the most suitable method of financial the fleet.
Fleet Maintenance & Management:
- Maintain vehicles in peak operating condition, may appoint an independent service center and parts supplier to handle the work.
- To minimize downtime, negotiation strict servicing time limit and negotiate priority repair schedules with service centers/mechanics
- Maintain vehicle service and inspection records to ensure compliance with manufacturers' servicing schedules and maintenance routine.
- Ensure that vehicle are available for the maximum period to earn revenue and maintain customer delivery schedules.
Drivers Behavioral Management:
- Poor driver behaviour can influence company vehicle fuel and maintenance costs;
- To effectively manage this group of administrative staff.
- You are to increasingly taking advantage of telematics systems in vehicle that enables them to continuously monitor aspect of drivers behavior , such as speeding, excessive bracking and erratic driving.
Security of Vehicle:
- Use GPS system to track vehicle locations and improve trace ability in the event of a vehicle theft.
- GPS system enable manages to monitor vehicle progress and fake remedial action in case of serious delays to scheduled deliveries or deliverables.
- Automate the collection and recording of data that enables them to monitor vehicle performance and cost.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, tools and guidelines to ensure effective and efficient procurement processes in the company and to assure seamless procurement services
- Seek, evacuate and recommend reliable vendors or supplier, contractors to provide quality goads or services at reasonable prices.
- Negotiate prices, lead times and other contractual terms with suppliers in Pan Africa
- Budget, report and analyze procurement costs to ensure high viisibility and control of procurement related expenses.
- B. Sc in Business Administration, Economics OR in a related field
- MBA or Master's Degree is a MUST
- Professional Certifications is an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a senior managerial capacity preferablyl in a multinational company.
- Administrative management
- Facilities & fleet management
- Inventory control
- Good negotiation skills
- Secretarial administration
- Budget development and management
- Purchases & Supplies management.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Code as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Group Head, Internal Control & Audit at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Group Head Human Resources at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Internal Control Officer at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Architect at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Business Executive at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Group Financial Controller at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Town Planner at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Chief Responsibility Officer (Project and Construction) at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Know More About Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Document Management Officer at Coinbox Limited
- Head of Operations at Delattre Bezons
- Warehosue Manager at Aframero Limited
- Warehouse Labor/Sorter at Stresert Services Limited
- Warehouse Supervisor at Stresert Services Limited
- Distribution and Planning Coordinator at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at SDSD Nigeria
- PA/Admin Officer at The Perfect PA Nigeria Limited