Myjobmag is a Recruitment Technology Company. Our mission is to match the right candidates with the right orgaisation
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Mode: Full Time
- You will be responsible for sourcing and placing top talents with top companies
- You will be responsible for finding the talents using a range of methodologies
- You will be developing existing relationships with candidates and employers
- Resourcing new candidates - networking, headhunting, database work
- Build new client relationships - cold calling, networking, lead generation
- Advertising for roles using the specific client requirements
- Interview preparation and follow-up
- Keeping up to date with Clients' specific requirements
- Giving candidate interview feedback
- Previous recruitment experience a plus.
- Graduate from a Federal University in Nigeria or Covenant or Babcock University will have a clear advantage.
- What's most important to us is your drive to be successful.
- Please note this is not a typical 9-5 job (there are some long days)
- You must have strong negotiation skills
- You must understand the sales process (Recruitment is a two-way sales process - sell the role to candidates and sell the candidates to clients)
- You to be smart, focused and have a passion for Talent.
- You must be very technology savvy. Technology is what drives our business.
- Your communication skills must be excellent.
- You must be very detail oriented
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list, references column 'myjobmag_myjobdb.training.featured' which is not in SELECT list; this is incompatible with DISTINCT