- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Quality Assurance Analyst (Call Center Unit) at Workforce Management Centre
Posted on: 5 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Call Center Unit)
Job Summary: The Quality Assurance Analyst is to ensure the standardization and quality of contact center engagements to meet the agreed internal standard and international best practice.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure that set standards on call and email handling are met and calls are handled with excellence.
- Monitor all incoming/outgoing calls and provide regular feedback for training, coaching & mentoring
- Daily monitoring and evaluation of agents’ activities on all Contact Centre channels (Emails, Telephone, Live chat etc.)
- Deliver a consistent approach to standardizing customer interactions.
- Train/coach agents to develop and imbibe excellent call handling skills.
- Develop standard scripts for calls.
- Plan and foresee potential business and operational risks. Initiate plans and actions to mitigate/protect the bank.
- Standardize and Co-ordinate outbound communication campaigns across all touch points by utilizing various methods (Personalized letters, email, SMS).
Prepare and submit bi-weekly and monthly call quality assessment reports for all agents.
- First Degree in any discipline
- A Master’s Degree or other professional qualification will be an added advantage
- 1-3 years’ cognate experience
- Knowledge of Banking’s structures, policies, processes, and procedures
- Knowledge of Banking Operations
- Knowledge of customer service and service level monitoring
- Knowledge of all Company’s full range of products
- Knowledge of regulations governing the management of financial services
- Knowledge of the Code of Banking Practice
- Knowledge of what constitutes effective service delivery
- Knowledge of the Bank’s operating environment and business strategy
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Workforce Management Centre
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Customer Analyst & Business Support at Workforce Management Centre
- Service Measurement Analyst (Call Center Unit) at Workforce Management Centre
- Know More About Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Consultant I at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Customer Service Officer at Monier Construction Company Nigeria
- Customer Service Representative at Beacongate Limited
- Strategist (Client Service) at Meristem Securities Limited
- Senior Manager, Customer Operations at MTN Nigeria
- Service Center Associate at Fenix International
- Customer Success Manager - Modern Workplace at Microsoft
- Chief Impression Officer at Housessories