Hospital Operations Manager at CM Hospital Enugu
Posted on: 3 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at CM Hospital Enugu
CM Hospital Enugu seeks to fill the below osition
Hospital Operations Manager
- Run the medical facility with in-depth knowledge of all administrative hospital procedures, from creating work schedules and communicating with doctors to budging and maintaining supplies stock.
- Supervise employees and ensure compliance with policies and regulations. Ultimately, ensure all hospital operations run smoothly.
- Supervise daily administrative operations, monitor expenses and suggest cost-effective alternatives;
- Ensure smooth running of the day to day operations of the hospital;
- Participate in and coordinate the setting of strategic priorities for the direction of the hospital.
- In collaboration with HR, ED, MD/CEO, ensure smooth recruitment and retention of physicians and oversee quality, improvement of processes for efficient delivery of patient care;
- Oversee press relations, public and community affairs, grants management (where applicable), billing, collections, purchasing of equipment and meeting regulatory standards.
- In collaboration with Finance Department (budget, revenue and procurement), create quarterly/ annual budgets for the hospital; set standards, oversight of budgets, create financial and business strategies to assure fiscal viability and health.
- Oversee billing unit in calculating and issuing patient bills;
- Negotiate insurance claims (where applicable);
- Develop/update and implement effective policies for all operational procedures;
- Monitor administrative staff performance;
- Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and other hospital/office supplies;
- Answer inquiries from doctors, nurses and other hospital staff;
- Resolve potential issues with patients;
- Stay up to date with health care regulations;
- Oversee the hiring of the staff and ensure only qualified people are employed;
- Ensure all patient records and kept secured by following the latest technology and laws regarding health information systems;
- Strategize, lead and manage patient medical services;
- Manage patient services and medical resources in accordance with relevant regulations;
- Continually seek ways to improve the hospital’s service delivery;
- Oversee the processes used to store and utilize information in the hospital and find new ways to improve these processes by making sure that information is accessible, relevant, factual and secure for the remainder of its utility.
- Delegate data management responsibilities by overseeing qualified front off staff(s) in the hospital to maintain information integrity; devise the policies and regulations that govern this process, while making sure that records are comprehensive, follow legal regulations and benefit patients;
- Update/maintain the information management frameworks used to secure and control access to patient/employee files and comply;
- Lead the hospital through innovative developments designed to improve the hospital. Analyze how new developments will affect care giving and make sure that the hospital can provide uninterrupted service.
- Manage projects implemented to integrate new initiatives in the hospital into current operations.
- Utilize data resources to analyze current practices and find ways to improve the hospital facility operations, while monitoring and refining procedures to produce the best possible outcomes for patients.
- Oversee human resource activities, create and manage facility ethics programs and allocate resources.
- Develop and oversee institutional financial controls;
- Oversee and hold all departmental heads accountable for defined outcomes concerning these duties;
- Any other task as may be assigned.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Academic and Professional:
- Minimum Requirement: Nursing, BSc Health Care Administration or equivalent, Master’s of Business Administration (MBA), Master’s of Public Health (MPH), Master’s of Health Administration (MHA) and Master’s of Public Administration (MPA) with extensive educational training in healthcare administration are an added advantage.
- 5-8 years relevant experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter with the job title as the email subject to email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from CM Hospital Enugu
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Hospital Administrator/Manager at CM Hospital Enugu
- Know More About CM Hospital EnuguSimilar Jobs
- Finance and Operations Director at Chemonics International
- Program Officer for Ruralprenuership at Rural Builders Organisation
- Cooperative Manager at Rural Builders Organisation
- Beauty Studio Operations Manager at Owens and Xley
- Engineering Supervisor at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Operations Supervisor III at Weatherford
- Front Desk Officer - Financial Services at Fosad Consulting
- Laundry Supervisor at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments