Sales Representative at ARM Life Plc
Posted on: 2 January, 2019
Deadline: 30 January, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at ARM Life Plc
ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt - Rivers, Edo
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Summary/Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement Global Sales target by setting personal sales target with line manager so as to achieve set targets.
- Evaluate sales results and create sales reports in front of Sales and Marketing Director.
- Collect inquiries, complaints of customers and handle appropriately.
- Coordinate with legal and finance department within the Group to ensure strict compliance to regulations (external and internal).
- Coordinate with sales operations and external agents to speed up payment process of customers as committed in the contract.
- Conduct weekly and monthly reports to senior management on sales targets, enquiries and clients’ feedbacks.
- Ensure collections of Sales proceeds in a timely and efficient manner.
- Settlement of customer complaints
- Sales target
- Total sales Indicator is the overall sales of residential properties done by staff (50%)
- % late collections - Indicator will ensure that the sales staff will not only focus on seeking customers to purchase units, but also to ensure that the customers will follow-up with payment (15%)
- Coordination with other relevant departments: (15%)
- Feedback from direct leader (s) - qualitative judgment (10%)
- Customer Relations - managing communication and feedback between customers and Mixta (10%)
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent), preferably major in marketing or business administration focusing on marketing/sales
- 0-3 years of experience in real estate sales, especially in domestic market.
- Minimum - B.A (ED), B.A., B.Ed, B.Eng, B.Sc, HND, PGD.
- Understand the real estate market and needs of domestic customers
- Familiar with the country real estate brokerage market
- Understand the business/sales strategies of Mixta, and of real estate industries
- Should possess strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate both in the regional language of focus country as well as English
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ARM Life Plc career website on armcareers.com to apply
- Know More About ARM Life PlcSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Manager, Retail at Trithel International Company Limited
- Tricycle/Bike Sales Representative at RoVedana
- Van Sales Representative (VSR) at RoVedana
- Corporate (B2B) Sales Manager (Generators) at Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior E- Business Fulfillment Officer at Halogen security
- Sales Executive at Owens and Xley
- Marketing Officer at Beckley Consulting Limited
- Regional Market Activation Officer at ACCION Microfinance Bank