Energy Synergy and Engineering Services Limited is looking for qualified applicants to fill the below role
Electrical and Networking Engineers
Job Summary: Provide installation, administrative and technical support services to clients. Act as a first level problem identification and resolution source, including answering questions, providing advice, troubleshooting and following up to assist clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct site energy survey and audit.
- Install, configure and test eniscope diagnostic meter and energy saving equipment.
- Investigate and diagnose clients’ facility using the Eniscope.
- Provide updates, status and completion information as required
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understanding of job safety practices
- Working knowledge of wire types and sizes
- Knowledge of good practice standards in using manual or electric hand tools
- Good understanding of LAN systems as a part of an overall metering installation.
- Strong verbal, problem-solving and follow-up skills with the ability to coordinate and perform several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team, and with limited resources.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with an ability to establish priorities and proceed with objectives with little or no supervision.
Required Competencies and Experience
- Candidate must possess OND, HND and Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer networking or related discipline.
- Must possess Minimum of 1 or 2 years’ experience in Electrical installation, wiring and connections.
- Technical background in Electrical or Networking and basic understanding of wiring installations.
Method of Application
Applicants are to send their CV/ Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the closing Date.