Data Analyst at Netzah Consult
Posted on: 22 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Netzah Consult
We are recruiting a Data Analyst / Statistician resident in Lagos and with a preferred degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science.
- Analytical Skills: Data analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication Skills: Data analysts are often called to present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical Thinking: Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Data analysts have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Math Skills: Data analysts need math skills to estimate numerical data.
- Ability to use softwares to analyse Data
Must live in LAGOS. Preferably, Mathematics and Statistics or Computer Science graduates. Others can apply
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About Netzah ConsultSimilar Jobs
- Software Support Trainee (NYSC) at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd
- Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle 43 at Andela
- Head of Tech at Riby Finance
- Intern - IT at Adcem Healthcare Limited
- Contact Centre Technology Specialist at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Information Technology & Communication (ICT) Associate at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Head, E-Product Operations at First Bank
- Head, E-Products Settlement at First Bank