Area Sales Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 19 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.
These practices cover various sectors: Financial Services, Oil & Gas and Power, FMCG, Hospitality and Retail, Professional Services and Construction.
Area Sales Manager (FMCG)
- Managing the work of assigned region by implementation of business processes accordingly to the
standards leading to the achievement of strategic goals of Sales Department.
- Training and motivating sales structures in the assigned region and ensuring the flow of information
- between the consultants and company headquarters.
- Demonstrating leadership and being a role model in everyday field work.
- The main purpose of an ASM role is to deliver the results; Sales, Sales Force and Leadership
development targets set for the assigned Region.
Managing the Result
- Catalogue and quarterly planning of the KPI’s in the assigned region
- Regular (daily, weekly, per each catalogue) analysis and monitoring of sales results. Reporting to supervisor estimations and regional KPIs
- Developing and implementing necessary actions determining the execution of regional targets
- Undertaking motivational activities in order to maintain high level of engagement of key Leaders in the region (recognizing best results, sharing best practices)
- Regular, periodic business review with Key Leaders (1:1 meetings)
- Regular, periodic business review with the supervisor
- Monitoring competition on the market
- Coordination and control over sales and recruitment activities in the region
- Analysis of the leader’s structure effectiveness in the region
- Setting individual goals for development (Business Planning Sessions)
- Implementing long term structure growth plans in the region
Training and development
- Implementation of training programs accordingly to the needs of sales structures in the region
- Organization and independent conduction of trainings in the region
- Participation at leaders training sessions to offer constant feedback to the leaders
- Coordination of the cosmetic trainers’ work in order to determine appropriate training groups and beauty training subjects
- Ensuring effective communication in the field (in accordance with the accepted methods and scope agreed with the supervisor)
- Preparing and conducting meetings with Leaders and Consultants accordingly to the communication strategy agreed with the supervisor
- Regular/effective communication of important information for the field to the supervisor, having an influence on the current Sales
- Close cooperation with other Area Sales Managers in order to build a database of best business practices
- Effective cooperation with representatives of other departments within assigned projects
- Building positive relations with representatives of other departments by sharing knowledge and experience
Managing regional events
- Participation in planning, execution and implementation of national conferences
- Comprehensive organization of directors’ meetings and events (CLM – Catalogue Launch Meetings) for regional structures
- Individual preparation of materials needed to Conduct the above mentioned meetings
- Independent conduction of directors’ meetings and events (CLM – Catalogue Launch Meetings) in the region
- Change management
- Participation in business projects agreed with the supervisor
- Communication and effective implementation of changes in the
- Monitoring of introduced changes in the region
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Ability to manage the work of a big group of Leaders
- Motivating a group of Leaders, supervise their work, set and enforce goals, leadership skills, charisma, ability to give feedback
- Analytical abilities
- Understanding business reports, drawing conclusions and creating action plans on their basis
- Presentation and communication skills
- Leading interesting and motivating public performances (for bigger groups up to hundreds of people). Ability to establish relations with big audience
- Preparation and conduction of business trainings in order to make them understandable and interesting for the listeners.
- Effective communication with each consultant, also the difficult one, good manners, ability to handle objections
- Building long term relations with Leaders, being open to their needs, have positive attitude towards people, empathy.
- Ability to analyze problems reported by consultants and proposing solutions beneficial to both sides.
- Flexible attitude to problem solving
- Good work organization
- Good organization of one’s own work. Ability to work under time pressure.
Must be willing to travel at least 30% of the time within Nigeria and other countries
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3-years experience in B2B sales or FMCG
- Minimum 2-years experience in managing a team
- Experience in public speaking
- Must have exceptional presentation and training skills(experience in creating and leading trainings will be an asset)
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Power point presentation
- Communicative knowledge of English would be preferred
- Must be able to speak Hausa fluently
- Full understanding of the nuances and culture of the Northern Nigerian people
- Currently living in Kano or willing to live in Kano (those living in Kano would be preferred)
- Willingness to travel across the states of Northern Nigeria
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply
- Know More About eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Coordinator at Alan & Grant
- Sales Associate/Executive (Female) at Willers Solutions
- Business Development/Activation Manager at First Excelsia
- Business Development Manager at Initiative for Agricultural Intervention and Developmental Integration
- Sales Officer at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Sales Executive at ReelFruit
- Senior B2B Business Development/Sales Executive at FlexEdge
- Insurance Sales/Marketing Executive at Stresert Services Limited