Freelance Blog Writer at Azarai
Posted on: 18 December, 2018
Deadline: 31 December, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Azarai
Azarai Designs and Manufactures fine jewelry that is timeless and elegant and affordable. Currently, we are looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Freelance Blog Writer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Part time
- We are looking for talented writers to generate engaging and original content for our website.
- You would research topics and write interesting posts that would appeal to our target audience. Posts are themed around weddings and jewelry and gifting with a strong lifestyle component.
- This is a remote position so you can write from anywhere and at your convenience. You will be paid per accepted blog post.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts
- Research on and write blog posts (500-1500 words) based on topics provided
- Topics will centre around jewellery trends, proposal ideas, jewellery care, and jewellery facts but ultimately tied to products sold on our online store
- We want posts that are engaging and entertaining and we welcome your personal style and sense of humour
- All blog posts must be 100% original content and properly edited for grammar and punctuation
- They would also need to be accompanied by appropriate imagery sourced from Flickr or some other source with creative commons license
- You would also be able to draw on product images from the online store where possible.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- This is a remote position so you work when you like and submit posts at your convenience. Posts should be between 500 to 1500 words long depending on the topic.
- Excellent written English and grammar. You will be asked to submit writing samples
- Excellent command of English and good creative writing skills
- Ability to research and find appropriate accompanying imagery
- Good team-working ability and ability to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management and ability to deliver to a deadline
- Prior experience of blogging or managing a blog is an added bonus
- Interest in or knowledge of jewellery and weddings would also be a plus
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with Wordpress, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords
- This is a remote working position and we will be using online tools like Google Drive to manage projects so reliable internet access is key
- Payment is per article in blocs of five or ten articles depending on delivery
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Azarai
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Retail Associate (Ikeja) at Azarai
- Retail Associate (Lekki) at Azarai
- Retail Associate (Abuja) at Azarai
- Graphic Designer at Azarai
- Administrative Assistant at Azarai
- Know More About AzaraiSimilar Jobs
- Community Team Lead at MyJobMag Limited
- Growth Marketing Manager - Jumia Pay and One at Jumia Nigeria
- E-commerce Operations Officer at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- E-commerce Operations Manager at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- Neighbourhood Ambassador at PropertyPro.ng
- Event Project Manager & Content Lead at PropertyPro.ng
- Design Intern at Visual Media
- Digital Marketing Manager at Buffer Media