Graphic Designer at MyJobMag Limited
Posted on: 1 February, 2019
Deadline: 14 February, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at MyJobMag Limited
Our client, a real estate development company in Ajah, Lagos, requires the services of a Graphics Designer.
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Minimum Level of Education: Degree
Job Summary: A Graphics Designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret design briefs and design solutions with high visual impact to communicate Brand's ideas.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Possess creative and analytical skills as well as artistic ability.
- Ability to demonstrate graphics design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Have proven graphics design experience.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects and up-to-date with industry software.
- Time management skills and target meet-up.
- Possess team-oriented mindset
- Take design briefs and determine the scope of the project.
- Interpret design briefs graphically.
- Prepare design drafts and present creative ideas.
- Think creatively to develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations.
- Source for colours, images, text style and layouts.
- To design contents for social media, email marketing, website etc.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs and top three designs to email@example.com
- Know More About MyJobMag LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Full Stack Developer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- On-Air Personality at Beat FM
- Front-end Developer at Seamfix
- Business Analyst at Seamfix
- Software Engineer (Android) at Seamfix
- Application Support Engineer at Seamfix
- Software Engineer (JAVA) at Seamfix
- Communications Strategy Coordinator at OutsideinHR Limited