Senior Sales Executive at Ignitia Nigeria
Posted on: 13 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Ignitia Nigeria
Ignitia is an entrepreneur led business that offers critical decision sup port in West Africa. Based on several years of development and market traction, our science-based innovation is designed for the agriculture sector. We have developed a weather forecasting model for the tropics that is twice as accurate as existing models, allowing us t provide daily, monthly, and seasonal forecasts for farmers in the developing world. Using our forecasts, small-scale farmers have the ability to double yields and incomes, reducing food insecurity and poverty for some of the poorest in the world.
Senior Sales Executive
- As Ignitia's lead Sales talent in Nigeria, you will have the opportunity to build an amazing new business in our most important market across West Africa.
- Supported by a small, motivated team of scientists, marketers and techies, you will leverage strong prior relationships in the agriculture input space as well as an in-depth knowledge of the Food industry to achieve your sales objectives, while establishing Ignitia as the leading player in weather data provision across this market.
- As the Senior Sales Executive for Nigeria, you will work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer, as well as the Marketing/Product team to create and offer a unique value proposition to your business customers across Nigeria, one that underlines both the competitive advantage of our services and the delivery of critical features and benefits sought by your prospects.
- You will count on the support of the Inbound and Outbound Marketing function to generate Qualified Leads that you will then confidently turn into Customers.
- With every new customer onboarded, you will hand them over to the Account Management team, who in turn will ensure the relationship is nurtured and turned into a long-term win-win partnership.
- As one of the first senior Sales professionals at Ignitia, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the way we go to market, from product proposition to Sales process to pricing and distribution.
- Ignitia has a unique offer, one that genuinely improves farmer lives and company productivity.
- We are small and flexible to adjust to what customers want.
- So if you have an intimate knowledge of the buying process of Agriculture Input companies, the product features they are looking for, pricing sweet spots, and have an overall intimate know-how of what makes them tick, we'd love to hear from you.
- Leverages deep understanding of business customers, particularly with key players in the Agricultural input space to pursue Ignitia's ambitious growth goals.
- Hunts business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and exploring sales options.
- Sells services through well-rooted consultative sales principles, recommending the right solutions for customers while advancing Ignitia's business.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by committing to continuous improvement, pursuing attendance of educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Contributes to team effort by reaching and exceeding sales objectives as needed.
Skills & Experience
- College degree
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Sales for a major Agricultural input company
- Excellent knowledge of the Food value chain, including the respective buying processes, required features and decision-making pivot points
- World class presentation skills and the ability to address relevant buying challenges through creative, winning solutions
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ignitia Nigeria career website on ignitia-ab.workable.com to apply
- Know More About Ignitia NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Medical Sales Representatives at Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM)
- Business Development Manager at RedCloud Technology
- Content Writer / Business Development at Torilo
- Fund & Investment Executive at City Core Cooperative Investment & Credit Society Limited
- Business Development Manager at Dapoaden Nigeria Limited
- Head of Sales at Workforce Management Centre
- Sales Personnel at Beacongate Limited
- Enrollment Officer at Landover Company Limited