- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Personal Assistant at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Posted on: 11 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
- If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun environment, then this job could be the perfect job for you. We are recruiting a Personal Assistant who will work closely with the CEO to provide administrative support
- As a Personal Assistant, you are one who is highly professional, discreet and trustworthy. you will act as the first point of contact to the CEO’s time and daily management by organizing meetings, dealing with phone calls, emails, correspondences and appointments. You help plan every part of the CEO’s day in order that it’s as efficient and productive as possible.
- Organising online and offline meetings and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings
- Preliminary drafting of correspondence on the CEO’s behalf
- Handle all correspondence that comes through the office, making quick decisions about what calls, emails and visitors are important and which can be rescheduled at a later time
- Taking action points, writing minutes and communicating with appropriate parties.
- Preparing meeting documents.
- Screening and directing phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Monitoring and reporting CEO’s email
- Organizing appointments
- Organising and maintaining office systems.
- Assist with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed
- A B.Sc/HND degree
- 3-5 Years Experience
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Outstanding time management and Organisation Skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- attention to details
- Excellent use of Microsoft and Google suite
- Up-to-date with the latest office technologies and applications
- Discretion and confidentiality
Whats On Offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience
- Health, Dental and Optical Plans
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Rooftop weekly workouts
- Overall fun company
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria career website on jobkitten.com to apply
- Know More About Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer at SDSD Nigeria
- Deputy General Manager (DGM), Cinemas Operations at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
- Technical Product Manager at Venten Ltd
- Administration, HR and Finance Manager at Skills Outside School Foundation
- Sales Administrative Officer at Alan & Grant
- Finance & Admin Assistant at ZOA International
- Personal Assistant/Admin at Marcforte Business Consulting
- Business Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting