Web Developer & UI/UX Designer at New Usual Limited
Posted on: 10 December, 2018
Deadline: 28 December, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at New Usual Limited
At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.
Web Developer & UI/UX Designer
- Use of UI/UX design Tools like Sketch Adobe XD or Photoshop
- A strong knowledge of a backend Language such as PHP, .Net or Python
- Ability to consume and parse JSON and xml web APIs
- Ability to develop RESTful and SOAP based APIs in any language of convenience
- Strong understanding and use of Object Oriented development and Agile/Scrum SDLC, OO design patterns (factory, singleton, etc.), PHP or .Net, python
- Willingness to learn new technologies if required.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Ability to adapt an application to new requirements, as necessary.
- 3-4 years experience in software design and development.
- Ability to solve challenging problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from New Usual Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Android Application Developer & UI/UX Designer at New Usual Limited
- Know More About New Usual LimitedSimilar Jobs
- I.T Technical Support Officer at Carlcare Development
- Business Analyst at Weco Systems International Limited
- Software Support Officer at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
- IOS Native App Developer at Itara Global Services
- Full Stack Web Developer at Divergent Enterprise Pvt. Limited
- Development Chapter Lead (Devops) at First Bank
- Testing Chapter Lead at First Bank
- Head, IT Business Analyst at First Bank