Personal Assistant to the CEO at Owens and Xley
Posted on: 10 December, 2018
Deadline: 12 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Owens and Xley
Owens and Xley Consults - Our client, Nellies Ng, a healthy food company based in Lekki is looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Personal Assistant to the CEO
- We are looking to hire a Personal Assistant who will offer administrative assistance to the CEO.
Functions of the Role
- Acting as a first point of contact Dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing CEO's diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the CEO
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organizing events and conferences
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Candidate must have 1-2 years experience in similar role
- Applicants must live on the Lagos Island, Lekki-Ajah axis.
N40,000 - N60,000.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Owens and Xley
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Customer Service Officer at Owens and Xley
- Know More About Owens and XleySimilar Jobs
- Head of Vendor Promise - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- General Manager at Paul Esther Consulting Limited
- Administration Personnel at Management Education & Training Ltd.
- Front Desk Personnel at JUVANTE
- Outlet Manager (Female) at Montaigne Place
- Medical Records Officer at First Excelsia
- Business Strategy Specialist at RusselSmith Group
- Front Desk Officer at RusselSmith Group