Male Sales Lead at Comercio Partners
Posted on: 7 December, 2018
Deadline: 12 December, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Comercio Partners
Comercio Cloud Computing Limited is an indigenous premier cloud company. Our infrastructure is in a Tier III constructed facility certified data centre offering carrier neutral colocation services.
It is the most connected in Africa with all major carriers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in the country and direct connection to all undersea cables serving the South Atlantic Coast of Africa
Male Sales Lead
- The Sales Lead manages a team of sales executives to hit and surpass sales targets of the organization.
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
- Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
- Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business.
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organization at sales events and conferences.
- Networking with other directors to generate new business for the company.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
Skills and Requirements
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Marketing Concepts
- People Management
- Territory Management
- Sales Planning
- Competitive Analysis
- Understanding the Customer
- Product Development
- Client Relationships
- Creative Services
- 3-4 Years sales experience in IT/Tech Sector.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list, references column 'myjobmag_myjobdb.training.featured' which is not in SELECT list; this is incompatible with DISTINCT