Key Accounts/Wholesale Executive at DKT International
Posted on: 7 December, 2018
Deadline: 21 December, 2018
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at DKT International
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are looking for the brightest, self-motivated and driven university graduates to fill the position below and provide support to DKT Nigeria's operations:
Key Accounts/Wholesale Executive
- The job purpose is the development and maintenance of strategic business partnerships at WHOLESALE and KEY ACCOUNTS level of our distribution and employ strategies ensuring effective and efficient support of sales team through optimal availability of DKT products wherever and whenever they are in need in Nigeria.
- The position reports to National Key Accounts/Wholesale Manager and it is based in Lagos, but extensive travelling is required in and around the region.
- Supervision of the entire Key Accounts/Wholesale Customers in the region.
- Implement the Key Accounts Management strategy thereby effectively positioning DKT’s products tailored to the needs of Key Accounts and Wholesale customers.
- Maintain and monitor inventory levels at Modern Wholesales outlets.
- Generate and meet demand at the Wholesale level.
- Responsible for the achievement of the Wholesale sales target in the region.
- Develop and maintain partnership at Wholesale and Key Accounts.
- Competitor analysis and market research.
- Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy or Biological Sciences minimum.
- Possess 3-5 years demonstrable working experience in similar position in a pharmaceutical/OTC organization.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV with subject “Key Accounts/Wholesale Executive-Lagos” to: email@example.com
- Know More About DKT InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Customer Relationship Officer at Willers Solutions
- Marketing Executive at BetEnsured.
- Area Marketing Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
- Business Development Manager - Garment Production Unit at School Kits Limited
- Business Development Manager at HR Forum Nigeria
- Client Relationship Officer at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Product Associate at Fenix International
- Retail Development Executive at Westfield Consulting