U-Connect Human Resources limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company with its head office in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in 2004, with an aim to transform your business into customer centers through our innovative Human Resources and pro-active Customer care solution.
The firm offers an array of services; personnel outsourcing, recruiting, customer services, quality management solutions, outplacements, and payroll administrations.
Bank Product Sales Officer
A Bank Product sales officer is a customer-facing professional in the bank. He or she would sell and oversees bank products such as savings, fixed deposits and current account among others for customers of banks and credit unions. Their primary job responsibilities are texplain, sell and execute banking services products, and serve as a liaison between the bank and its customers.
- Recognize and understand the need of potential bankable Customer.
- Ensure Customer profile is in line with specific focused segment assigned
- Sell the Banks Products accordingly.
- Gain relevant documentations on all Bank products sold.
- Confirm judicious submission sales activity reports tManager.
- Participate in regular sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain sufficient records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on
- account opening and cheque book issuance.
- Update call memon a daily basis.
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
- Contribute in tactical sales/marketing activities
Experience 1 to 5 years’ experience
Qualification HNDs and Bsc . any other Higher qualification is welcome.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Great Poise and presence, sense of humour and emotional stability
- Good selling and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of basic banking operations and processes / product knowledge.
- Little understanding of banking regulations.
- Oral communication skills.
- General Knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Great use of PC skills.
- Knowledge of operating environment and major business transaction dynamics as they relate tthe business location.
- Must possess a good personality tenable him / her relate well with people. Must be patient and
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to My360Caree1@gmail.com