Front Desk Officer at TAES International Concept Limited (TAES)
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: 11 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at TAES International Concept Limited (TAES)
TAES international concept limited (TAES) is a fully licensed company founded in 24th August 2004 as a full-service indoor housing construction company, servicing the Abuja market. Our business activities span across major aspects of indoor home construction, ranging from wallpapers, home accessories, interior consultation and installations.
Front Desk Officer
LOCATION: LOKOJA( LOKOJA RESIDENTS ONLY)
- Ensure the office is open to customers promptly and at the scheduled time
- Answer promptly and politely to telephone calls and patiently attend to all customers enquiry.
- Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion.
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction.
- Keep customers well catered for at all times, ensuring continually customers satisfaction.
- Identify ways of improving customers experience
- Generate invoices for all customers’ transaction.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- OND in any discipline
- A strong client relationship skills, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Must be very creative.
- Computer Proficiency
- Proficient in English (oral & written)
- Must not be more than 25 years of age
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from TAES International Concept Limited (TAES)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Representatives at TAES International Concept Limited (TAES)
- Know More About TAES International Concept Limited (TAES)Similar Jobs
- Customer Care Officer at Internet Solutions
- Admin Officer. at Chicason Group
- Area Manager (Lagos) at Regus
- Service Manager at Synapse Resource Center
- Flexible Packaging Quality Control Manager at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Manager, EOC Office Management at eHealth Systems Africa
- Manager, Network Strategy and Partnerships at MasterCard
- Project Manager at CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc