Chef at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: 13 December, 2018
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of; Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites, Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Aquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development.
- Setting up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and food scales
- Studying each recipe and gathering all necessary ingredients
- Cooking food in a timely manner
- We are looking for a Chef to join our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
- Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting up menus and preparing high-quality dishes.
- You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations.
- If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll prepare and deliver a complete menu that delights our guests.
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- Inform wait staff about daily specials
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Leadership skills
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Culinary School Diploma preferred
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Cinema Branch Manager at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
- Know More About Filmhouse Cinemas LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Chef-Head at Marriott International, Inc.
- Cook at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- Butcher at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Female Chef at Willers Solutions
- Catering Officer (RUHSS 07) at Redeemer University
- Continental / National Cook at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Assistant Chef at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Head of Catering Operations at Sunrose Consulting