Relationship Manager at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: 31 December, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Marketing
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- The objective of the role is to identify new relationships and maintain existing ones.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support in the implementation of marketing strategies, plans and programmes to increase profitability, growth in market share and customer base in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Manage and deepen sustainable relationships with both existing customers and prospective ones.
- Generate business leads and work closely with both Head, Upstream IV & GM, Energy Bank in converting new opportunities for the Group.
- Work as part of the relationship management team in achieving allocated targets in retention, revenue growth and profitability.
- Evaluate customers’ needs/buyer values, propose solutions and negotiate standard transactions.
- Remain abreast of the market, industry, competition and regulatory developments to contribute to the enhancement of the business.
- Asset Creation and Liability Generation.
- Appraise/Analyze Credit proposals.
- Provide support to Credit Risk Management to ensure credit reviews are completed in a timely manner.
- Resuscitate Dormant Relationships and deepen existing ones.
- Excellent Product knowledge
- Excellent Knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry
- Excellent Knowledge of the Bank - Core values, Vision, Mission and Strategic Focus
- Credit Knowledge
- Impressive Industry Contact List
- Aggressive and Focused
- Articulate and team player
- Computer literate
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Marketing and Selling Skills
- Relationship Management skills
- Impeccable character.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to United Bank for Africa (UBA) career website on uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com to apply
- Know More About United Bank for Africa (UBA)Similar Jobs
- Sales Attendants at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- Retail Business Consultant at Aldelia Limited
- Regional Sales Manager at Oscar Temple
- Head of Regional Sales at Oscar Temple
- Director of Sales at Oscar Temple
- Business Development Manager at Travel Designer Group
- Business Development Officer at Synapse Resource Center
- Marketing Specialist at Biogenerics Nigeria Limited