Carlcare Service Limited, established in Hong Kong on November 26th in 2009, aims to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products.
With the concept "Yes! We care…", Carlcare provides clients with timely, reliable, professional and satisfying service. With years of efforts, it has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa.
With the powerful quality assurance system and experienced quality team, Carlcare is doing its best to provide every client the best service. Every Carlcare center owns advanced technologies with powerful equipment, which makes sure that every customer can enjoy our professional and intimate service. Meanwhile, we welcome feedbacks from any customer, which can help us to improve our service from every aspect.
Business Development Manager - Hospitality (Hotels)
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who has gained ideally three years similar experience expanding clientele in the hotel sector
As the Business Development Manager, you will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to take full responsibility for the pro-active sales function for the business and create and apply an effective sales strategy. The role will work alongside a team of sales professionals in helping us drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
If you have a proactive hospitality sales background with strong communication skills and can use your passion for the industry and determination to succeed in this challenging yet rewarding position, please apply.
- Develop and execute the strategy to drive net revenue growth and customer loyalty.
- Deliver against key performance indicators (KPIs) and communicate sales activity on a weekly basis to the Commercial Leadership team.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Conduct research to identify customer needs.
- Together with the Marketing Team, develop a robust sales strategy and optimize all channels as a means of supporting route development.
- Develop relationships and interact with multi-level stakeholders, to develop an in depth understanding of the Hospitality market to secure common business to business (B2B) activities.
- Help develop sales staff into valuable sales people.
- Build strong international relationships with partners at senior levels, using Account Management principles.
- Generate and build strong relationships with target prospects and accounts, ensuring the pipeline is qualified to exceed targets
- Work closely with pricing and analysis team to input in to the overall pricing policy and into specific pricing agreements.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s in business administration, Marketing or any relevant field of study.
- An experience of exposure to the hospitality industry (hotel specifically) is particularly advantageous for this role.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role with a commendable sales track record.
- For this role you will have previous Business, Sales and/or Marketing experience at Manager level. The ideal candidate will have worked within Hospitality Sales development with a track record of success in managing this area. An active address book in the hospitality sector activity driven, with a strong focus on developing new customers.
- Over 3 years of proven managerial experience.
- Experience in a B2B sales environment with proven ability to build long term partnerships
- International experience, either professionally or academically.
Requirements and Attributes
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hospitality industry knowledge is a essential
- Activity-driven, with a strong focus on developing new customers
- Excellent people skills and an established relationship management capacity at a senior level.
- Innovative thinking, commerciality and flexibility.
- Tenacity and resilience, with a strong focus on achieving outstanding sales results
- Experience presenting to both individuals and groups in a live or digital environment
- Commercially astute, with the ability to maximize revenue streams
- Well-honed people skills and an established relationship builder at senior level
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to upsell services and products.
- Time management and planning skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Please forward your CV to email@example.com, stating the job title as the subject of the email.
Due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your application in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!