Fleet Management Officer at Concept Group
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: 20 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Concept Group
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services - Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova - Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins - Bureau De Change.
Fleet Management Officer
The Fleet Management Officer is responsible for managing a pool of vehicles, ensuring efficient use of resources and coordinating schedules of transit for the vehicles in the pool. The role is responsible for management of unit drivers, passengers & clients towards ensuring optimal service delivery for the company.
- Manage the operational activities of the fleet.
- Collecting and analyzing transit data.
- Maintain records on operation, maintenance and fuel use/costs for fleet vehicles.
- Provide report on fleet operations regularly.
- Verify and resolve customer or motorist complaints.
- Dispatching and routing of fleet.
- Update fleet routes as required to minimize transit time and increase efficient delivery.
- Ensure optimal service delivery by transport staff.
- Initiate and implement fleet schedule changes as required.
- Monitor fleet expenses to ensure compliance with approved budgets.
- Works closely with the maintenance unit to ensure proper and timely routine of care for vehicles are maintained.
- Work with other Internal Operations team members (and units in the organization) as required to ensure smooth fleet operations.
- Promote a culture of safety in the operations of fleet.
- Completion of other related tasks as assigned.
- B.Sc./HND in Transport/Logistics Management (or any other closely related discipline) from a recognized higher institution.
- Certification in Logistics Management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of two (2) years quality working experience in a similar position with good knowledge of fleet/logistics management .
- Able to take the initiative; a self-starter who is also a good team player.
- An outside the box thinker.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written).
- Good relationship & stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High level of integrity.
- Detail oriented and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Can multitask; Highly organized and flexible
- IT Proficient.
- Driven with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Open to learning.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Concept GroupSimilar Jobs
- Logistics Assistant at Lontor Nigeria
- Head, Transport & Logistics at Stresert Services Limited
- Logistics Officer at CARE
- Driver/ Logistics Assistant at Christian Aid
- Logistics Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Barge Operations Supervisor at Iden Equity Partners
- Ware House/Logistics Officer at GZ Industries
- Logistics Planning Manager at Aldelia Limited