Credit Risk Analyst at Zuriel Consulting
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: 6 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Zuriel Consulting
Zuriel Consulting is an emerging consulting and professional services company located in Lagos Nigeria. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible Legal Services, Book Keep and Accounting Service including Auditing, consultancy services, and bussiness support.
We recognize that many companies, require one stop to provide all their business and professional support that will meet their unique needs.
Credit Risk Analyst
- Prepare analysis, reporting, and presentation of key performance indicators such as credit originations quality and delinquency performance.
- Assist with risk mitigation strategies, including but not limited to, credit policy changes and analyses to optimize collection efforts.
- Support the Risk Analytics department with analytical ad hoc assignments as needed.
- Lead credit-related projects and/or develop credit risk analyses as requested. • Assess credit risk and establish credit limits.
- Make recommendations to management that improve effectiveness or efficiencies for credit risk related areas
- Analyze customer financial condition and authorize customer credit lines.
- Understand the industry and possess market knowledge.
- Minimize bad debt risk, maximize accounts receivable collections.
- Participate in process improvement projects and support other management directives as prescribed.
- Conduct collection calls and customer visits to collect Accounts Receivables.
- Provide customer service and develops relationships with internal/external customers and suppliers.
- Participate in major department projects and take an active role in cross functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives.
- Provide the internal auditor with requisite assistance in ascertaining that all corporate governance procedure is complied with, while keeping records of all performing and non-performing loans.
- BA/BSc. degree required in Mathematics/Statistics, Finance, Economics, Business, Business Administration or related field required.
- Masters or MBA degree or Post-graduate Diploma in Risk assessment and management or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- 4+ years /and above in a lending, scoring, financial or statistical field is desirable.
- Knowledge of indirect loan/lease consumer lending is preferred. Basic to intermediate knowledge of credit markets is preferred.
- Excellent quantitative skills and financial acumen, ideally expert in Excel and proficient in relational databases.
- Exposure to statistical and/or financial modelling with spreadsheets is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of management.
- Ability to develop reports with a strong attention to detail.
- Challenging spirit with ability to handle deadlines and pressure well.
- Good organizational skills to handle multiple priorities.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
- Know More About Zuriel ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Internal Auditor at Montaigne Place
- Healthcare Financing & Advocacy Coordinator at Save The Children
- Head of Finance (Group) at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Head, Internal Control at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Internal Auditor at Townserve Microfinance Bank Limited
- Accountant at Montaigne Place
- Income Auditor at Startup Jobs
- Head of Finance at Westfield Consulting