Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
Business Development Lead (Machine Shop)
- Hands on machine shop and welding production experience an asset
- You will require an excellent client, customer management and sales skills and will be expected to put together high-quality quotes and tenders.
- Willingness to travel 85% of the week to achieve your business successes.
- A good relevant first Degree with high technical sales would be a bonus
- MBA will be an added advantage but not necessary if street smarts and experience can be demonstrated
- Proven experience of engaging with senior management level contacts.
- Evidence of past successes with major clients will be required.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Detailed understanding of the Machine Shop Market business.
- Sound knowledge of pricing models, bid and contract negotiation
- 1 to 5 years in Sales and Marketing or Account Management
- Typically handling customers; especially in the Machine Shop space
- Must have excellent Excel spreadsheet and Powerpoint presentation skills
- Very strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Conversant with the latest technology trends in the Industry
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.