Rig Supervisor III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 3 December, 2018
Deadline: 6 December, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Rig Supervisor III
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: 4wk on / 4wk off - 28 days on / 28 days off - 28 days on / 28 days off
- Represents the company on a rig site to support the safe and efficient execution of well plans. Is the primary contact for rig and third party personnel to ensure logistics for personnel, equipment and services are appropriately organized and managed.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for communicating expectations regarding safety, security, health, and environment; provides guidance and supports managing Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) events
- Responsible for communicating Operations Integrity Management Systems (Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS)) expectations on the rig site
- Monitors rig operations to provide feedback and input to the rig contractor to ensure well control procedures are properly followed and emergency situations are appropriately managed
- Responsible for ensuring that safety, operational, environmental, security and other drills are conducted on site at specified frequencies
- Responsible for ensuring drilling and completion procedures are followed as approved and utilizes management of change processes if changes are required
- Orders and organizes logistics for services and equipment necessary to conduct drilling and completion operations efficiently
- Supports onsite surveillance requirements for the operation in areas such as kick detection, abnormal pressure detection, torque & drag, mud properties, and solids control efficiency
- Responsible for generation of accurate and adequate operations reports
- Interfaces with engineering and geology to ensure understanding of well objectives and procedural requirements.
- Minimum 10 years’ industry experience in rig supervisory or rig leadership roles for drilling and completion operations
- Minimum 20 years’ experience working for a major Operator or Drilling Contractor
- Hold current certification for Well Control.
- This is a job level 3 position: 20+ years of related experience is required.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Safety Advisor II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Project Engineer II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Fluids Advisor II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Rig Supervisor II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Projects & Project Management Lead at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Technical Work Specialist at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Civil Work Specialist at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Technical Service Engineer at Adexen
- Workshop Technician - UPS, Data Center and IT Infrastructure Solutions at Actolog Limited
- Vehicle Installation Engineer (VIE) at Xnet Security Technologies Limited
- Transmission Technician/Rigger at Main One Cable
- Facility Manager at The Limi Hospital Ltd