Kangpe Inc. is using the power of technology to make quality healthcare affordable, accessible and delightful for Africans. We’re based in Lagos, Nigeria and California, USA with Silicon Valley backing.
Chief Executive Officer, Relarex
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer, Kangpe Inc.
Expected Start Date: Q1 2019
- We’re currently seeking a Chief Executive Officer with the passion and skills to launch a pharmacy benefits manager. The CEO of Relarax will:
- Develop the execution and operations playbook for the launch and expansion of the pharmacy benefits manager
- Establish an organisational structure with clear metrics in concert with the CEO, Kangpe Inc
The ideal CEO will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Qualification in Pharmacy or related fields with valid PCN license
- Experience: Pharmacy or pharmacy related degree with valid PCN license and at least 4 years post NYSC experience with knowledge of pharmaceutical sales and marketing, procurement, logistics and quality assurance with strong vendor relationships.
- Previous experience in a community pharmacy or a wholesale pharmaceutical company would be useful
- Previous experience working in a community pharmacy or with a pharmaceutical wholesaler would be useful
- Minimum of 4 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry with significant experience in sales, marketing, procurement, logistics and quality assurance
- Strong relationships with pharmaceutical vendors especially wholesalers and manufacturers
- Understanding of regulations and guidelines of the pharmaceutical industry in Nigeria
- Previous experience running a pharmacy, pharmacy related business or pharmacy benefits manager would be added advantage
- Deep experience and understanding with deploying modern technology in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken form including comfort with using writing and communications technology e.g. email, chat, teleconferencing
- Above average numerical skills and comfort with using Excel
- Ability to think strategically and creatively while been able to execute with attention to detail
- Empathetic, self directed, self motivated, gritty
Benefits and Compensation
- In addition to working in an exciting work space while creating an industry defining company, you’ll receive the following benefits
- Industry competitive salary and pension
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Health insurance
- Work related in-kind allowances e.g. mobile phone, airtime
- Company vehicle and driver
- Gym and spa access
- Optical and dental care
- Performance based compensation
Method of Application
- If we find your application interesting, we’ll reach out within 2 weeks to schedule interviews. You should expect a series of about 3 interviews with senior management and directors. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule.
- We intend to make a hiring decision by the end of January 2019, so even though we will interview on a rolling basis, we will not be able to communicate a decision until then, no matter how early we invite your for interviews. Also, since interviews are on a rolling basis, we advice you apply as soon as you can.
Interested and qualified? Go to Reliance HMO career website on docs.google.com to apply