Kangpe Inc. is using the power of technology to make quality healthcare affordable, accessible and delightful for Africans. We’re based in Lagos, Nigeria and California, USA with Silicon Valley backing.
Chief Executive Officer, Reliance Family Clinics
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer, Kangpe Inc.
Expected Start Date: Q1 2019
- We’re currently seeking a Chief Executive Officer with the passion and skills to launch a network of primary care clinics across Nigeria starting in Lagos. The CEO of Reliance Family Clinics will:
- Develop the execution and operations playbook for the clinic network
- Establish an organisational structure with clear metrics in concert with the CEO, Kangpe Inc
The ideal CEO will have the following skills and qualifications
- Post graduate medical qualification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine, with significant experience in management of primary care
- Experience: Postgraduate medical qualification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Previous experience running or setting up a clinical establishment or service
- Deep experience and understanding with deploying modern technology in a clinical setting towards efficiency and cost effectiveness especially software, telemedicine, EMR, etc
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken form including comfort with using writing and communications technology e.g. email, chat, teleconferencing
- Above average numerical skills and comfort with using Excel
- Ability to think strategically and creatively while being able to execute with attention to detail
- Empathetic, self directed, self motivated, gritty
Benefits and Compensation
- In addition to working in an exciting work space while creating an industry defining company, you’ll receive the following benefits
- Industry competitive salary and pension
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Health insurance
- Work related in-kind allowances e.g. mobile phone, airtime
- Company vehicle and driver
- Gym and spa access
- Optical and dental care
- Performance based compensation
Method of Application
- If we find your application interesting, we’ll reach out within 2 weeks to schedule interviews. You should expect a series of about 3 interviews with senior management and directors. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule.
- We intend to make a hiring decision by the end of January 2019, so even though we will interview on a rolling basis, we will not be able to communicate a decision until then, no matter how early we invite your for interviews. Also, since interviews are on a rolling basis, we advice you apply as soon as you can.
Interested and qualified? Go to Reliance HMO career website on docs.google.com to apply