Teaching Staff (Early Years) at Dawn Michaels School
Posted on: 3 December, 2018
Deadline: 7 December, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Dawn Michaels School
Dawn Michaels School provides a joyful learning environment that nurtures children to reach their educational and personal potentials DMS School recognizes that each child is an individual; that all children are creative; that all children need to succeed. Therefore, we respect the individual needs of children; foster a caring and creative environment; and emphasize the social, emotional, physical and intellectual development of each child.
Teaching Staff (Early Years)
- Dawn Michaels School is driven to achieve excellence by providing world class education that is beyond bounds; working with highly motivated staffers who are also committed to the achieving then collective goals. Therefore, if you are passionate, result oriented and driven for excellence and desire to be a part of the team; and fall into the category, then this might interest you.
- The candidate must be a very smart graduate, certified in Montessori education as well as having full knowledge of the Early Childhood Education. He or she must also have verifiable years of teaching engagement with ability to address Early Literacy concerns.
- Candidates must have love for children and be able to work with the ability to source for new ideas to solve problems.
- They must be residing around Okota or areas not further from Okota.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Dawn Michaels School
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Teaching Staff (Primary) at Dawn Michaels School
- Teaching Assistant at Dawn Michaels School
- Bus Chaperones (Female) at Dawn Michaels School
- Fleet Manager/Driver (Male) at Dawn Michaels School
- Know More About Dawn Michaels SchoolSimilar Jobs
- Registrar at University of Calabar
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Teacher at Jesuit Memorial College
- Economics Teacher at Jesuit Memorial College
- Educational Management and Travel Officer at HRLeverage Africa
- Training Instructor at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Counselor at NIIT
- Head, Academic Studies at Aldelia Limited
- Lecturer II at Adeleke University