Sales Operations Supervisor at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria
Posted on: 3 December, 2018
Deadline: 14 December, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nige
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
Sales Operations Supervisor
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (production, Finance & Logistics) to address key business issues and opportunities. Communicate company Food safety policy, requirements to customers and end users. Ensure outlet conform with food safety requirements, product storage, vehicle/logistics conditions
- Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Working with Finance and Human Resources, aids with sales incentive compensation administration.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel
- Monitoring of daily and weekly national sales statistics report to the company. Monthly/periodic sales achievement and year-to-date- sales analysis
Job Authority & Qualification
- First degree in relevant field, possession of an MBA will be an added advantage. At least 5-7 years experience as sales operations supervisor in FMCG sector.
- Must have proven experience in planning, executing and delivery of sales strategies, experience with financial management including budget planning and preparation of reports.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications. Can perform effectively under pressure. Knows how to use ERP system, SAP system will be a plus.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Know More About CWAY Foods and Beverages NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executive at Philly and Mools Group
- Group Head, Commercial Banking Lagos & South at First Bank
- Account Manager at CISCO
- Senior Sales Professional at Data & Scientific Inc
- Telesales Representative at Data & Scientific Inc
- Sales Officer at Kloverharris Limited
- Van Sales Representative at Hazon Holdings
- Marketing Executives at Pruvia Integrated Limited