Procurement Associate I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 29 November, 2018
Deadline: 3 December, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Procurement Associate I
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard - 6 days on / 1 days off - 6 days on / 1 days off
- Manages portfolio of agreements and new requests, enabling efficient and effective purchase of goods and services (from purchase to pay) with a focus on business value, on-time delivery, and cycle time.
- This position might be known as Junior Procurement Associate who works under high supervision and is responsible for the routine and basic tasks, such as, for example, communication with suppliers, price negotiation, monitoring vendors performance and communication with clients, etc.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Negotiates contract pricing and terms & conditions directly with suppliers while working with internal stakeholders, seeking lowest total system costs and appropriate mitigation of supply and legal risk.
- Executes PtP (Procure-to-Pay) processes in full compliance with Sourcing & Acquisition Handbook and CIMS (Controls Integrity Management System) catalogs.
- Fully leverages Procurement processes and tools to ensure most effective procurement method is utilized.
- Maintains agreement portfolio: scope updates, pricing, Exhibits, amendments.
- Ensures contract compliance and utilization - monitors supplier performance, troubleshoots issues, etc.
- Ensures transactional efficiency of agreements by leveraging systems.
- Identifies business value and other opportunities within the portfolio.
- Develops and maintains internal and external relationships to meet business line expectations.
- Provides fit-for-risk process improvements.
- Implements category strategic guidance and shares portfolio specific market intelligence to Category Networks.
- Behavioral Skills: analytical, applies learning, communicates effectively, creates business value & competes to win in marketplace, makes sound decisions.
- Functional Skills: PtP knowledge, system utilization & efficiency, total system cost, apply controls mindset, application of business & procurement technical knowledge, service excellence, contract development, contract management, negotiating and influencing, relationship management.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Cost / Schedule / Controls Engineer / Specialist I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Construction Superintendent III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Store keeper at Animal Care Services Consult
- Project Procurement Lead at Prime Services
- Project Buyer at Prime Services
- Warehouse Associate at Greenlight Planet
- Manager, Technical Procurement at IHS Towers
- Procurement Coordinator at Save The Children
- Storekeeper, G4 at World Food Programme (WFP)
- Project Procurement Expeditor at Prime Services