Sales Engineer (Construction Equipment) at SEHNAOUI Plant Nigeria Ltd
Posted on: 29 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 December, 2018
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at SEHNAOUI Plant Nigeria Ltd
Sehnaoui Plant Nigeria Limited (SPNL) was incorporated in 2005 through the concerted and strategic efforts of SEHNAOUI Plant group of companies, a global distributor of construction machinery with significant experience in selling its products and services to leading companies in Nigeria. SPNL is a market leader in the construction trading industry in Lebanon.
Sales Engineer (Construction Equipment)
- The Sales Engineer serves as a sales person on a specific market and works towards individual sales targets.
- Support business development of the relevant market by providing inputs to identify the appropriate yearly forecast and agreeing with the Direct Manager on defining required client activity, sales projections, and other sales statistics
- Conduct the necessary analysis and business development analytics to understand the market and accordingly help developing an appropriate sales and marketing strategy.
- Develop a client portfolio by acquiring new clients and supporting existing clients with regular visits and committing to the necessary follow-up and order closing activities, including but not limited to follow-up visits, order confirmations and updates, invoicing and on-time payments, client feedback, and after-sales support.
- Commit to personal development by attending required trainings and working in a collaborative manner with all team members to learn from their market and client experiences.
- Implement the sales process and continuously follow-up and update reporting database and CRM with notes and planning for future meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience as Sales Engineer in relevant industry
- Communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in English.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About SEHNAOUI Plant Nigeria LtdSimilar Jobs
- Umbilicals Package Lead at WTS Energy
- Electrical/Facility Manager at Bradfield Consulting
- Technical Officer - Miscellaneous at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Structural Engineer at CMB Building Maintenance and Investment Company Limited
- Civil Engineer at CMB Building Maintenance and Investment Company Limited
- Installation Engineer at WTS Energy
- Subsea Systems Engineer II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Project Engineer I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria