General & Senior Manager at Heirs Holdings
Posted on: 29 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Heirs Holdings
Heirs Holdings - We are an African Proprietary Investment company driving Africa’s development through long-term investments in key sectors. Our approach to investment is guided by the philosophy of Africapitalism, which is the private sector’s commitment to Africa’s development through long term investments that create economic prosperity and social wealth.
General & Senior Manager
- Our economic landscape is fast evolving and we invite you to be part of the developing narrative. Heirs Holdings, a family-owned investment company, committed to improving lives and transforming Africa, is seeking enthusiastic visionaries to join our network of professionals.
- With Investments in Strategic Sectors - Power, Oil and Gas, Financial Services, Hospitality, Real Estate and Healthcare across twenty-four countries worldwide. We are effectively changing the narrative and perspective on Africa.
One Click Away…
As an expanding Group, we are seeking General & Senior Managers in our sectors, as well as passionate people with experience in:
- Marketing & Corporate Communications
- Graphic Design
- Legal& Company Secretariat
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Project Management
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to collaborate with some of our continent’s brightest minds to deliver innovative and transformative solutions
- A visible career trajectory with opportunities for personal development and career advancement
- Competitive pay, employee welfare and benefits, as well as a vibrant support system and culture
- An opportunity to work hard and play hard
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Heirs Holdings career website on www.heirsholdings.com to apply
- Know More About Heirs HoldingsSimilar Jobs
- Technical Assistant to Chief Technology Officer at Byteworks
- CSR Division Secretary (Local) at Onstream Group
- Front Office/Customer Service Executive at Chua Nigeria Limited
- Regional Manager at Weco Systems International Limited
- Advancement Executive at Lagos Business School
- Support Officer (Night and Weekend Operations) at Access Solutions
- Front Desk Attendant at Henrimoweta African Art Centre
- Office Secretary (Female) at Nocturnus Security Limited