Hostel Parent for Male & Female Students at S-TEE Schools
Posted on: 28 November, 2018
Deadline: 12 December, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at S-TEE Schools
Education holds the key to a better life. Every child deserves to be properly equipped with the necessary foundation skills required to function effectively in their world. In an age where information is vital for transformation, it is important that we carefully handle our learning process in order to ensure that we are preparing adequately for our tomorrow.
S-TEE was established on the premise of attaining such goals. Since September 1978, S-TEE has maintained a strong commitment to imparting sound moral, academic, spiritual and life training skills into our learners.
Hostel Parent for Male & Female Students
- Serve as parental guardian to borders.
- Ensure boarders carry out all academic activities both within and outside school hours.
- Ensure borders portray good moral principles as being obedient, and respectful always.
- Ensure the hostel is conducive enough for learning, relaxation and rest.
- Address any wayward or disrespectful behaviour from borders.
- Go over school and lesson notes and look for areas where students are experiencing difficulties.
- Monitor students closely in case of injury or internal fight.
- Be in direct link with borders parents to give reports concerning their wards
- Take up at least one/two subjects in relevant field of study.
- Perform any other role as assigned to you by the head of school
- A University degree in any discipline.
- Ability to supervise and manage Adolescents effectively.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years cognate experience required.
- Teaching experience an added advantage.
- Having IGCSE and checkpoint tutorship experience will be of added advantage.
- Must be a lover of children.
- Must be friendly and social.
- Must be a disciplinarian.
- Must be a Lagos Resident.
Method of Application
Qualified and experienced candidates should send their letter of application and updated CV in MS Word format, using the position applied for as title to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from S-TEE Schools
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head of School/School Administrator at S-TEE Schools
- Deputy School Administrator at S-TEE Schools
- ICT Instructor (IGCSE) at S-TEE Schools
- Student Development Officer at S-TEE Schools
- Know More About S-TEE SchoolsSimilar Jobs
- Dance Instructor at Mona Dance School
- English Language Teacher at S-TEE Schools
- Lead Educator at Gritwel Toys and Child Stimulation Support Centre
- Assistant Educator at Gritwel Toys and Child Stimulation Support Centre
- Visual-Art Educator at Bradfield Consulting
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Learning System Specialist at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Senior Lecturer at Legacy University, The Gambia