Application Developer (Temporary) at ARM Life Plc
Posted on: 28 November, 2018
Deadline: 9 December, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at ARM Life Plc
ARM is a leading group of companies situated in Nigeria with branches scattered across the country. ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
Application Developer (Temporary)
- The Application Developer will ensure successful implementation of designated application projects.
- He will provide broad functional and technical expertise within multiple business areas, in the analysis, design, development and implementation of business processes and applications.
- He will develop, integrate, configure and support the business applications upon which the business relies, within agreed standards.
- He will lead e-channels initiatives and implementation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of new and updated solutions to deliver on IT and ARMP’s strategy, in line with governance frameworks and overall architecture as assigned.
- Proactively align with the business relationship managers in understanding business needs and strategizing optimal ways to meet needs identified.
- Understand and manage resource requirements to meet solution delivery needs and operational core application support
- Prepare new solutions and updates for transition to operations
- Coordinate and monitor application support based on prioritization and escalation requirements
- Drive discipline through project management, business change management, reporting and risk management frameworks
- Drive testing and process re-design elements of E-business solutions delivery to ensure robust and consistent delivery across ARMP.
- Promote discipline across the project portfolio by ensuring adoption of project management, business change management, reporting and risk management frameworks and tools
- Maintain productive relationships with key suppliers/vendors to ensure adherence to SLAs and the sustainability of services in the long term.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ARM Life Plc career website on armcareers.com to apply
- Know More About ARM Life PlcSimilar Jobs
- Head, Transmission Planning at Main One Cable
- PHP Developer at G-Net Technologies
- ICT Administrator at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Solution Architect at Wipro Limited
- IT Support Consultant at iBez Nigeria
- Android Application Developer & UI/UX Designer at New Usual Limited
- Web Developer & UI/UX Designer at New Usual Limited
- Graphic Artist at West-Bay Nigeria