Personal Assistant to the MD at Pivotage Consulting
Posted on: 27 November, 2018
Deadline: 28 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a Food and Beverage organization that deals with fresh seafood and meat located at Lekki is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring the services of:
Personal Assistant to the MD
Type: Full Time
Career: Mid/Level Expert
Reports to: Managing Director.
- Provide high-quality support to the manager.
- Manage and ensures the smooth running of his/her affairs organizing, scheduling and maintaining information in an efficient way.
- Manage the schedules to enhance effective time management and coordinatesactivities, prioritizes appointments and reschedules where necessary.
- Manage, prioritizes, screens and monitors the managers correspondence, including calls, emails, post, and fax to ensure they are dealt with appropriately
- Collect and researches information on assigned matters.
- Produce reports and statistical analyses as per the request of the manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Secretarial studies and Admin.
- At least 3 years related experience in a reputable organization.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite packages, Corel Draw and other relevant soft wares.
- Excellent Communication Skills and ability to develop excellent working relationships with internal/external stakeholder.
- Must be good looking, smart, intelligent, trendy and appealing.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only) only to: email@example.com Using the role (Store General Manager) as the subject of your application
- Recent Jobs from Pivotage Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Store General Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Know More About Pivotage ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Officer (Female) at Rally Trade
- Intern - Business Administration / Industrial Engineering at Julius Berger
- HR & Recruitment Admin at SeedStars Academy
- Personal Assistant at RoVedana
- HR/Admin Intern at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Administrative Manager at Atlantic Hall Schools
- Admin Officer at SterlingPro Business Applications
- Personal Assistant at Deangelo