Senior Manager, Operations & Business Development at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
Posted on: 27 November, 2018
Deadline: 7 December, 2018
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is a foremost engineering consulting company in Nigeria rendering the following services in the power sector: Hands-on Technical Training, Power Projects and Consulting Services, Technical Recruitment and Outsourcing Services, Procurement and Supply of Power Equipment and Facilities Management Services to the Power Sector.
Senior Manager, Operations & Business Development
Classification: Senior Management
Type of Appointment: Permanent
- The appointee will report to Head, Operations and Projects, and must be a self-managed individual with extensive experience in all aspects of the power industry.
- He/She will be electrical/electronics engineer with extensive business development and Project management experience, entrepreneurial and business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure operational efficiency and profitability.
- Direct and coordinate the marketing activities of the company’s services.
- Project Supervision and execution.
- Lead the Project team
- Monitor and report contractual and marketing performance for the Power training Programmes.
- Coordinating the general activities of the operations/project team and setting up department project structure.
- Assist in the training deliverable, recruitments and general performance appraisal of the project staff
- Ensure Proper documentation of the departments operations and maintain technical files, manuals and logs in an accurate and timely fashion, oversees the filing system (electronic and paper) to assure integrity and company’s standards.
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure sustainability of clients patronage.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Candidates must possess at least 7 years of relevant and related experience
- Good Leadership qualities and a team Player. Knowledge of Project Management is an added advantage. Good with Microsoft project office suite.
- Be willing to work in a fast-paced environment and on multiple tasks under demanding time constraints.
- Have proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision, identify and evaluate alternatives, and take appropriate course of action.
- Exhibit high degree of professionalism, be sensitive to subject matters, and maintain confidentiality.
- Must be willing to travel.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject title.
- Recent Jobs from Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Operations & Projects Manager at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Know More About Aeti Power Systems and Controls LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Direct Sales Executive at Travelconet
- Sales Associate (Luxury Brand Advisor) at TalentSquare
- Business Development Specialist at Reuxville Homes
- Admin Officer. at Chicason Group
- Area Manager (Lagos) at Regus
- Service Manager at Synapse Resource Center
- Business Development Manager (CEO) at iBez Nigeria
- Field Marketer at First Choice Leasing Limited