At talentsqr (RC 1453480), we are helping to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations.
Business Development Lead
Loaction: Lekki, Lagos
- talentsqr is seeking a Business Development Lead to deliver new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with clients, as well as conducting research to identify new markets and opportunities for partnership in Nigeria and internationally.
- The Business Development Lead will be expected to be an experienced business development professional who has a passion and track record for developing strong relationships with existing and potential corporate partners.
- Our ideal candidate has experience in business development and the ability to coordinate teams to execute according to a plan. They will have excellent communication skills, a passion for developing creative partnership strategies, and familiarity with the media and entertainment space in Nigeria and internationally. He/she will use data and performance metrics to improve continuous while seeking new methods and systems for effective client partnerships.
- Build effective working rhythm with COO and partneships team
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present Mavin to potential clients using tailored, creative and effective sales strategies
- Research and onboard client relationship management system for tracking
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Report to the COO on weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales results and propose solutions to consistently meet and exceed targets
By end of Y1, a successful Business Development Lead will continue to do all of the above, as
- Have Identified various client needs and suggest new and creative partnerships
- Identified bottlenecks and developed internal processes to ensure a consistently excellent working relationships with clients
- Built long-term trusting relationships with various clients
- Proven work experience in business development
- Track records of working with and achieving sales quotas
- Experience using CRM software(s) to work through buidling a sustainable and strategic pipeline of clients
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to create and deliver engaging and compelling presentations
- B.Sc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.