Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.
Female Dormitory Parent
- The Dormitory Parent will be responsible for students and everything they do before and after school hours in accordance with the regulations of Jesuit Memorial College.
- He/she will also supervise study hall sessions, some of which hold during school hours, ensuring that all students study effectively and efficiently.
- Over and above all, every staff of Jesuit Memorial College is a role model for the students.
- A university degree in any field or its equivalent is required. Any higher degree or qualification, especially in Education, is an advantage.
- Experience: At least 2 years teaching experience in a similar role.
- Personal Qualities: Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language, good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word or PDF formats) and scanned Credentials to the "Human Resource Manager" via: email@example.com and CC the "Principal" via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Elipokwoudu Road, Mbodo, Aluu