Senior Program Officer at AHNI
Posted on: 27 November, 2018
Deadline: 4 December, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AHNI
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria, AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Senior Program Officer
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Senior Program Officer will work with the State Program Manager to provide oversight, coordination, monitoring and reporting of all SIDHAS activities in the assigned state, provide support to the state office and IAs focusing on work plans, sub agreement management, periodic fund requests, review of MFRs/SFRs, and reporting.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioural Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 7 - 9 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MS/MA degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioural Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5-7 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Applicants should forward their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume/CV as a single MS Word Document
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Know More About AHNISimilar Jobs
- Expert - Nigeria FCO Global Future Cities Programme at ICF International
- Senior LGA Education Facilitator at Deloitte
- Deputy Chief of Party at RTI International
- Livelihood Project Manager at INTERSOS
- Project Manager - CCCM/Shelter at INTERSOS
- Program Assistant at Survive Fistula Healthcare Foundation
- Technical Officer - Monitoring & Evaluation at AHNI
- Area Project Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International