Vodastra focuses on premier IT On-site services, specialized collaborative technology design, as well as integration and managed services. It specializes in providing both desktop support and server support resources to a variety of customers across the United States. We have helped clients meet goals, drive action and improve efficiency by streamlining technologies and standards, and provide the best output.
Our client's primary business includes courier and haulage services, passenger transport, hospitality, marketing and distribution of automobile spare parts and Automotive Gas Oil (AGO) in Nigeria and Ghana.
Group Head, HR & Admin
Function: Human Resources
Identify and recruit on a timely and organized basis the talent needed to help [agency] move its clients’ businesses ahead.
Develop, recommend and maintain competitive and creative compensation programs for all employees.
In collaboration with department heads create effective performance review and MBO programs which are designed to measure individual performance and to identify opportunities for improvement and challenges.
Training and Development
Identify, recommend and, as necessary, conduct programs intended to aid individuals and groups in improving their job performance.
- To review, develop, recommend and administer cost-efficient, appropriate benefit programs.
- Career Management, Succession Planning & Outplacement
- Work closely with top management to:
- Identify high potential employees.
- Develop career programs for those important to our continual growth as a company.
- Establish appropriate programs and timelines to assist a smooth transition for those who may be entering or exiting their positions.
- Identify, recommend, implement/coordinate programs to encourage the maximum productivity of employees, both as individuals and as members of a team.
- Function as counsel to individual employees, department heads and top management.
- The performance of these responsibilities presumes full attention to:
- Equitable treatment of all employees within a business context.
- The rules, regulations and laws promulgated by local, State and Federal authorities which impact on the terms and conditions of employment of all employees.
- Cost impact of all programs on the financial health of [agency].
- Develop effective relationships with all departments throughout.
- Pursue professional growth opportunities.
- Human Resource Planning/Strategy.
- “Best-fit” Human Resourcing
- Recruit people that are aligned to corporate strategic direction.
- Training and Development
- Equipping employees with relevant capabilities/core & discriminating competencies to perform their individual tables.
- Charting challenging career paths for identified talents & mentoring them accordingly.
- Performance Management
- Implementing a credible, transparent and quantitative performance management system.
- Employee Compensation & Rewards
- Implementing a reward system in tandem with performance measurement.
- Employee Welfare
- System that appeals to current & prospective employees in terms of safety, health & Environment.
- Employee alignment to corporate culture.
- Employee Returns
- Employee Expenses.
- Graduate from recognized Tertiary Institutions with 7 – 10 post-qualification experience in personal management preferably in the Transport sector.
- Must be a member of Institute of personnel Management
- Working Knowledge of MS office application- excels spread sheets, word, power point, etc. is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the mail subject