Accountant (Tax/Accounts Payable) at Eko Maintenance Limited
Posted on: 27 November, 2018
Deadline: 10 December, 2018
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Accountant (Tax/Accounts Payable)
Vacancy An Accountant (Tax/Accounts Payable) position is open with a Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Key knowledge of Nigerian Tax law and regulation
- Keep abreast of relevant tax & pension legislation and best practice in order to ensure compliance
- Fundamental Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and application to the industry
- Manage regulatory bodies and ensures adequate planning and control ahead of tax audit (Federal and State).
- Manage preparation and remittance of monthly PAYE Tax, Withholding Tax, Value Added Tax for Federal and State agencies in compliance with the statutory requirement
- Manage, account and make timely returns of all transaction taxes.
Qualification, Skills & Competencies:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Tax/Audit background.
- B.Sc. Accounting or other related field.
- Proficiency in relevant accounts’ software.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Eko Maintenance LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Somanda Consulting
- Junior Accountant at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Analyst, Insurance Risk Management (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Finance Executive at 3Line Card Management Limited
- Analyst, Customer Acquisition (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Accountant, Tax (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Claims and Credit Collection Associate at SeedStars Academy
- Administrative & Finance Officer (COSL) at African Development Bank - AfDB