Cashiers at Madiba Mart
Posted on: 26 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Madiba Mart
Madiba Mart is a self-service shop offering a wide variety of food and household and pharmaceutical products, organized into sections and shelves.
A start-up Restaurant/ Bar and Supermarket in Lekki needs to hire competent , willing and available Cashiers.
Job functions/duties includes but not limited to;
- Handle cash, credit check transactions with customers.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers or automatic debits.
- Scan goods and collect payments.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Pay company bills by cash, vouchers or checks.
- Experience in the restaurant business and ability to wrap gifts will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please send CVs to email@example.com
- Know More About Madiba MartSimilar Jobs
- Internal Control and Audit Officer at The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative (PRRWEI)
- Deputy Accounts Officer at Sustainable Development International
- IITA Coop Administrator at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Corporate Finance Analyst-Accounts Payable at British American Tobacco
- Grants Officer at Lagos Business School
- Accountant at Jedidiah Airlines Limited
- Lead Grants Manager - Nigeria WATIH at Tetra Tech Company
- Accountant (Contract) at Eko Maintenance Limited